This terms of service document is a legal agreement between “You” (Client) and “Us” (HostAble.Co).
All services provided by HostAble.Co must be used for legal purposes only and should not violet any US law including any state, federal or city law. Violation of any US law will result in immediate suspension of your services without any possibility of a refund.
Following activities are considered illegal and prohibited but the scope of this document is not limited to these activities:
- Hosting or distributing copyright material, without prior consent
- Usage our server to perform DDoS Attacks or intensive server requests
- Hosting material that is viewed as obscene or indecent. For instance, child pornography or hate speech
- Spamming / sending unsolicited emails in bulk quantity
- Distribution of trojans or spyware
- Sales of controlled substances such as Illegal Drugs or any related content
- Promoting hate or racism against any specific group of people or an individual
- We also do not allow any server clients to use any style of cloud storage on our servers. This includes all cloud storage software, e.g. OwnCloud.
Resellers have their own policy, view via the FAQ area for policy’s
We provide a 3-day (three) money-back guarantee period for you to trial our services without any commitment. This applies to shared hosting, reseller hosting, and game hosting accounts only and does not apply to add-ons, domain registrations, one-time services, etc.
You must open a support ticket to our Billing Department within 3 days of your order to request a refund. Please note that refunds are processed within 72 hours.
Chargebacks will result in a TERMINATION of your account with no warning and all data removed
Abuse on our Infrastructure:
Using our servers to perform stress testing, outbound DDoS attacks, crypto mining, intensive I/O operations or performing actions that test our servers to their full limit and may cause harm or slight interruption/performance degradation to our equipment.
As a client, you are responsible for all your accounts. Any attempt to make damage to our servers or other clients are strictly prohibited by the the authority of this agreement.
Your account may be suspended if this is violated. We will provide a a second chance if you contact us via support ticket.
Sending unsolicited emails in bulk quantity is strictly prohibited and also punishable by law. Sending emails to customers submit their consent to you by subscribing to your services is allowed.
However, If any of our IP address gets banned or blacklisted due to spamming activities performed by you, we may not only immediately suspend your account but we also have the right to take legal action against you.
We use JetBackUp to backup each and every account on our servers, most other companies don’t backup reseller accounts, or their sub-accounts. We believe this shouldn’t be the case, therefore we backup every account.
However, we do limit backups to only accounts under 15GB. All accounts over 15GB WILL NOT get backed up, this is to keep our backups fast, simple and easy. We are us able to change this rule if you want a backup.
We also, only keep backups for 2 days, for example, we do daily backups but only keep 2 days worth. So if we took a backup on Monday, we would then take another backup Tuesday, and delete Sunday’s backup. Then on Wednesday, Mondays backup will be removed, etc. The removed backups CAN’T BE RESTORED.
Agreeing to these terms and conditions mean, you know if your account is over 15GB we DO NOT backup your account and can’t be held for any data loss from our selfs or yourself. You also know, we remove backups older then 2 days old.
We recommend you take backups your self, we recommend the below companies:
Our paid premium backup plan.
Free Hosting Policy
We do not allow any of our clients to offer Free Hosting to their clients.
If we see any users who offer these style options to their clients we will suspend your hosting with only one warning.
Other than generally prohibited activities above, for VPS accounts, below activities are also not allowed to be performed.
- any software that performs intensive CPU I/O operations.
- scripts that involve mass marketing of any kind.
- performing brute force and other penetration techniques or vulnerability-checking programs, even if for security purpose
- crawling / scraping or making an extensive number of requests to other sites, with or without their consent (i.e. Macros scripts)
- interfere with other networks, data or personal information.
- hosting data that is violent, harmful, offensive or disrespect the rights of other citizens.
- scripts that contain viruses, worms, trojans and responsible for collect data that you are not supposed to collect for any purpose.
- cryptocurrency mining, traffic exchange scripts, CPU mining activities
If you are looking to maximize the full performance of your CPU and Disk I/O (such as mining or traffic exchange scripts), then we’d recommend purchasing a Dedicated Server, where such activities are allowed.
Basic Support Needs/Issues Policy:
At HostAble Network are hot on ensuring we only have support tickets created for key support issues this is why we have the Basic Support Needs/Issues Policy. This means if we have a ticket created with anything under the items in the Basic Support Needs/Issues Policy FAQ zone we will close the ticket and send a link to the zone where you can see a detailed idea on how to fix the issue. We usually would send this is its something like emails going to spam or a php issue.
The Basic Support Needs/Issues Policy doesn't affect your standard rights on reopening the ticket if you needed more support but if its to do with the main issue for example emails going to spam it will be reclosed.
We do not offer help with moving clients to our servers due to the staff costs which would be required that we can not supply with the cheaper prices we offer.
Server Clouse/Company Clousure:
If HostAble Network was to shut and all servers closed down we DO NOT hold any responsibility for data loss (other then the backups we will supply) we also DO NOT hold any responsibility for client loss, income loss, etc. We are a 'Cheaper' host who we only recommend using us until you can move to something more stable. Most clients of ours only use is to test there sites.